Terms and conditions
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, with or without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to change fees charges for products and services for any reason, with or without notice at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Designtnt.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
- Any questions regarding the Terms Of Service shall be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and Access
- All payments are handled by Paypal and 2checkout. Designtnt.com may not be held liable for any damage during the payment progress on the 2checkout.com or Paypal website.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies or duties.
Copyright and Ownership
- All content is copyright © Designtnt.com.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Designtnt.com.
- You are not allowed to share the content with anyone except the ways that are described in the additional agreement.
Designtnt.com respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through Designtnt.com website only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at Designtnt.com website.
If you are not satisfied with our products we will refund you 100%, no questions asked.
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To handle transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic e-mails
The e-mail address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section regarding account, payment and access, copyright and ownership.
This policy was last modified on July 10, 2011.
If there are any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please contact us via info@Designtnt.com